2Old2Drive/Drivers Who Suck
Wednesday, February 09, 2005
 
Va. May End Trial Use of Red-Light Cameras (washingtonpost.com)
Va. May End Trial Use of Red-Light Cameras (washingtonpost.com): "Opponents said the cameras are a violation of privacy, will not stop red-light runners and are used only to raise revenue for government. They added that the cameras flip the burden of proof from the government to citizens. "

Well, let me tell you something. After forking over $75 for my ticket, I am a LOT more careful at that particular intersection. And most others as well. But MOST of all at the place I got burned. You needed a stopwatch with thousandths of a second to show my BACK bumper was just over the line when the light changed.

OK, I'm screwed. Yuh got me....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger