2Old2Drive/Drivers Who Suck
Friday, October 28, 2005
 
27Oct05
10:15PM(ish)
Rt-50 Westbound

Do you think there is any way you could justify tailgating for four and a half miles over the Bay Bridge? The two right lanes were closed and there was an obvious line of cars I was not going to be able to pass if I sped up and closed the quarter mile gap going uphill. You continued to ignore my requests to BACK OFF by the occasional use of my four way emergency flashers. DICK!

We reached the last half mile (The actual construction zone with live humans five feet from our bumpers) where you still refused to stay off my bumper.

When you were shown what it is like on the flip side, you rushed past me and started tailgating some other poor soul in the Rt-424 area. You're a JERK.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger